Circular No. 31/2015/TT-BCA guiding the issue of visas, temporary residence cards and entry-exit permits, handling of permanent residence cards for foreigners in Vietnam

Rate this post

According to Circular No. 31/2015/TT-BCA issued recently by the Ministry of Public Security, exit and entry permits will be valid for 03 years. Lost or damaged permits may be reissued.

According to previous regulations, the exit and entry permit is issued to each person separately, the validity period of which is at least 01 month shorter than that of the permanent residence card, and must not be renewed.

An exit and entry permit is a permit for international travel issued by Immigration Administration to stateless people who are residing in Vietnam and wish to exit the country.

Procedures for issuance and reissuance of exit and entry permits are specified in this Circular.

Form No. NC13 and NC14 are also enclosed with this Circular.

Circular No. 31/2015/TT-BCA comes into force from August 20, 2015 and replaces Circular No. 45/2011/TT-BCA.


No comments.

Leave a Reply