The work permits for foreigners are reissued upon the loss, damage or amendments to the work permits. The work permits are also reissued in at least 5 days but less than 15 days before the expiry date of the work permits. The employer submits the documents for the reissue of work permits for foreigners at the Department of Labor, Invalids and Social Affairs, which issued such work permits. This article will help you prepare a full set of documents to apply for the reissue of work permits for foreigners. This website is updated with the latest formalities from the authorities.
The legal grounds for the reissue of work permits for foreigners:
– Labor Law
– Decree 102/2013/ND-CP on the guidelines for the Labor Law’s articles on foreigners working in Vietnam/
– Labor, Invalids and Social Affairs Ministry’s Circular 03/2014/TT-BLDTBXH on the guidelines for the Decree 102/2013/ND-CP on the guidelines for the Labor Law’s articles on foreigners working in Vietnam.
The documents and formalities for the reissue of work permits:
If you petition for the reissue of the work permit, it is essential that the work permit is still in effect. If the work permit expires or is expiring in less than 5 days, the work permit will not be reissued. See new work permit issue. There are 6 situations regarding the issue of new work permits (see Work permit Application Procedures ). Such situations will be mentioned in the subsequent articles. This article relates the only situation regarding the reissue of work permits:
- Two (2) portrait photos with white background (4cm x 6cm, bare head, direct shooting, clear face, ears exposed, no glassess). The photos must be taken in less than 06 months upon the submission of the documents.
- The certificate of health according to the Health Ministry’s regulations.
- The original labor contract
- The notarized copy of the business registration certificate
- Form no 8 – The employer’s petition for the reissue of work permits
The application procedures for work permits for foreigners
1st stage: The form no 1and certificate of business registration are submitted to the People’s Committee. Response is expected in 15 working days or more.
2nd stage: Upon the approval by the Committee in writing, the employer submits the regulated documents to the Document Receipt and Response Office of the City’s Department of Labor, Invalids and Social Affairs (at 159 Pasteur, Ward 6, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City) in 05 days from the date of the foreign employees’ reports of the loss, damage or amendments to the work permits, or in less than 15 days.
3rd stage: The document receipt and response office of the City’s Department of Labor, Invalids and Social Affairs takes in the documents and inspect their validity and sufficiency.
* If the documents are sufficient and valid: the documents are taken in and the submitter is given a receipt.
* If the documents are not sufficient or valid: the documents are returned and the submitter receives a written request of additional documents.
4th stage: The City’s Department of Labor – Invalids and Social Affairs handles and reissues the work permits to the foreign employees in 03 days upon the receipt of the employer’s full and valid documents. The refusal to issue a work permit must be given in writing and explained.
5th stage: The employer of the foreign employees approaches the Document Receipt and Response Office of the City’s Department of Labor – Invalids and Social Affairs for the response on the date given on the receipt.
Why should our work permit reissue service be chosen?
– Our procedures are simplified. We have everything prepared and printed for your signatures and seal;
– You receive thorough advices to save time.
– We offer the work permit reissue service at the lowest cost;
– Your urgent work permit can be obtained in 1 week.
– You only pay when you get your hands on the work permit.
– We work professionally and comfortably.
– 100% work permits are guaranteed.
If you are inexperienced, not confident in your documents or refused in writing, contact us for the Reissue of work permits for foreigners. Upon receiving all scans of your exisitng documents, we will recommend the most suitable solution.
We wish for your health and success!